Saturday, November 19, 2011

Date help?

I've found the love of my life. I think he likes me, gets me, understands and accepts me. Like many girls I am worried still. He's a great guy. But I've always wanted things to be perfect. The thing is, I don't have as much dating/kissing/sex experience as him. I am sure he's okay since he's such a great guy it won't matter. But I'm a thinker. I've read nearly every dating article I can and I am still not very good at it. I've tried more then a few times and w the other guys it hasn't worked out. Course I didn't care for them as much as I do him. But I have a feeling, it is going to be a little awkard for me. I am a little shy, especially with him. Especially now that I know he's the love of my life. I am putting more pressure on it I guess. I don't know what to do about it. My sister had sorta the same problem only not w guys but on sports. Anyway, um I forgot now. I just need a little date help.

Date help?
jus be yourself...dont over think things


No comments:

Post a Comment