Saturday, November 19, 2011

My FIRST date with her!! help!!?

hello all !! ok, well i am going on both my first date ever, and my first date with a girl that i asked out from school (im 16. dont laugh). ok, well i missed her birthday party, so im planning on giving her her present when we go out. so here are my questions


1. ok, well any good tips on how i should give it to her. and how i should act??





2. this being my first date, and might i mention she is SOOOO PERFECT, i dont want to mess it up. i need some dating tips, just about how i should act, how much contact would be acceptable if i WANT TO RESPECT HER.?





thank you all.

My FIRST date with her!! help!!?
Always scary, and I really don't think there is a 'right' answer.





First thing you need to do is relax a bit. Be casual and don't think so much. Just do what comes naturally. For your first date I recommend little to no contact. It's too much pressure otherwise, trying to find the perfect time to hold her hand. Maybe sit or stand a little closer than you normally would. Theres always the next date to worry about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment