Saturday, November 19, 2011

Should i date my guy best freind?

well you see there is this guy who i thought was a big loser but then he began to turn my way of thinking around. he protects me frombeing hurt and he calls me all the time. He would basicly do anything for me.For a few months hehas been askingme out and i have been playing hard to get in the back of my mind without realising it myself by dating his freinds. i really realized 2weeks ago that im falling for him. it would kinda ruin my rep if i dated him but i want to try a confidential relationshipcause i just jump right intorelationships usually. he is really a sweet guy and everyone thinks we are flirting(and we are) a problem is my mom doesnt likethat i think of dating him cause he is not ofour faith.I know it shouldnt matter but it does to my parents and they wont change their minds.WHATSHOULD I DO!and the faith thing really is a problem like i cant just say "screw it" im really not sure of my feelings for him and want to wait till summer to date. what if i dont like him at summer?

Should i date my guy best freind?
Since your not sure, then you should wait and see how you feel, plus your parents wont accept it. Unless you are of age then dont consider it.


To many obstacles are in the way. And your not sure, so why try something that wont work.


Hugs, Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment