Saturday, November 19, 2011

Date movies vs violent movies?

Society says that date movies are supposed to be nice and that violent films are wrong. But ironically for me, date movies exert more pain and hurt. I am at the moment I am a single, depressed guy who is missing something big in my life. Never had a proper girlfriend, and no girl was ever attracted to me. I find these films unbearable. The dating world is so unfair that I would now rather get shot or stabbed than get rejected by a girl. If the girl got shot to pieces or blown up, there would be one less girl to worry about. I keep girls at arms length, and expect less nowadays. It spares me the disappointment.

Date movies vs violent movies?
Don't say that about yourself! Don't ever doubt your capability of having someone in your life. If you keep going this way, people will start thinking that you aren't capable of loving and that your heart has turned cold.


You could even be turning off your future wife if you keeping heading in this direction! STAY POSITIVE!





Keep hoping for the best, trust me, I've had bumps on my path as well. And so far, I'm not exactly having the best of luck with relationships. But you have to keep going.





There is someone for you out there. You just have to keep hoping and being positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment