Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mad and upset in my date?

we just went on our first date together, the bad part is i confess my feelin all at once at the end of the date, cuz i was so mad when one of her friend joined in wit us the entire evenin, her friend is a nice guy and i like him, but the point is i was feelin jealous and upset. My date dont realize i was upset the entire date. i barely talk at all durin the whole evenin





she and i have different personality against each other and dont talk very well one to another.


i told her tat this date was for knowin each other better, and have no intention to start relationship or wut so ever. but she said tat we re friend but then again she said she still willin to go out wit me, i rly wanna change her damn thoughts on me





i dont wanna wait for any more date, i wanna ask her out to some pllace settlin the misunderstandin between us (not ask her to be my gf)





any suggestion and advice

Mad and upset in my date?
u have to wait and go out on a couple more dates with her so that u can get to know her and see if u really wanna go out with her.


its a bad idea to rush things.

veneers

No comments:

Post a Comment