Wednesday, July 14, 2010

After the First Date?

A couple of things I need a little help with.





My situation: High School, sophomore, see this girl three or more times a day, shes in my grade. I'm more of a traditional guy - opening doors, pulling out chairs, etc. First date coming up - dinner/movie date, wondering how to proceed after. Never had a girl friend before, and hoping she is my first one.





1. How long after the first date should I call her and what do I say?


2. I notice a lot of kids holding hands and hugging/kissing in the hallway. How many dates until this becomes customary?





I know some of this may seem like obvious questions but any advice would be greatly appreciated. It would be better for those of you answerers who are in high school, guys or ladies that have been on dates.

After the First Date?
Okay listen to me. I got the answers. While you are at the movies will determine anything you are unsure about. Make is a very good date. Treat her very nicely and insist on paying for everything! Be very nice and always smile. No bad breath! Also look sharp. When you are at the movies see a scary or romantic movie. 2 best kids to see on a date. If scary movie when she is scared hold her. If a romantic, put your arm around her, than when she leans her head on your should play w/ her hands, than lift her chin up and kiss her. After you are done with the date walk her to her door. Than kiss her. Must kiss her, unless parents are there. Than hug will do. When you get home don't call her. Wait until either the next day, If its sunday and just talk with her. Tell her you had a great time last night and you hope you can do it again real soon, but this is THE NEXT DAY. Calling that night is desperate. When you see her in school treat her like you would every other day. Also just talk to her more. Whenever you feel comfortable ask her out. Do this and you are on your way for your 1st girlfreind.


Hope this helps
Reply:Do what you feel comfortable with


No comments:

Post a Comment