Sunday, July 11, 2010

The perfect first date? (for girls to answer)?

Ok so what is the perfect first date that is reasonable (not any, flying over japan in a blimp, dates). I already know what a bad date looks like, but what does a good first date look like when you don't want to be too fancy and your don't want the girl to feel uncomfortable. I want dim lighting, quiet and calm atmosphere, a elegant dishes (light and tasteful, not loaded up crap on your plate) and a waiter is a must. I think a dinner would be the most comfortable for her but I don't want to go over the top (even though I think that would be nice). It's obvious she's never dated before so I don't know how she would feel about it. Know of any restaurants. I almost think that any restaurant you would know (a chain restaurant) would already be a lousy pick. Think one of those family own restaurants would be nice?





Oh and what food? Italian to unoriginal? :P

The perfect first date? (for girls to answer)?
Just go out for pizza.

invisalign

No comments:

Post a Comment