Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To date or not to date...?

So I really like this guy...and he likes me. I could date him, and I can tell that if we dated we would date for lik a really long time. But that probably means I will lose most of my friends because we come from different gourps and i know it will cause me to change. I don't want to hear that Im just leaving my frends cuz I don't care if you think I'll stay in touch or what because I won't. I'


ll see them but nothing like I do now.





So really my quetion is who do I choose. The guy or my frends?

To date or not to date...?
Try to stay in touch with your friends...maybe ask them wat they think about your guy friend...maybe they no stuff about him that you dont! Friends R forever tho....so if you go out with this guy be there 4 them....yeah this guy might change ya but dont let him try to change you to much.
Reply:Date the guy...your friends will not love you back, but he will.


No comments:

Post a Comment