Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Any tips for dating when you're out on a early date for the first time in a long time?

Excuse the last minute created username and account, but are there any tips for us guys from the women or men on what I should do on a date. I can't remember the last time I went on a date, and I'm 21yrs old. We are going out for coffee and then a movie. She wants to see a romantic comedy, or comedy, but other than that what should I do or say throughout the date and what shouldn't I do? Thanks in advance. The only thing I truly know is that I WILL pay for everything. I never would make my date pay for anything. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Any tips for dating when you're out on a early date for the first time in a long time?
Keep active and listen a lot.


Smile -- it's hard to remember but smile.





Park far away so you can walk together, any activity to keep it from being just you and her generating material.


No comments:

Post a Comment