Sunday, July 11, 2010

Girls...would you date your COUSINS' EX-boyfriend?!?

I dated this girl for 2 1/2 years. She cheated on me, but I forgave her. 4 months later, I broke up with her. She is 19, and I am 20 now. We are still friends and we talk all the time. My question is...what are my chances of dating her cousin? Her cousin is 17. BTW, my ex and I are good friends, but THAT IS IT. She has already dated 3 other guys since I broke up with her. Oh and ...if you were my ex-girlfriends cousin (the cousin who I like)...and you liked me, would you ever even consider dating me, considering that I used to date your older cousin?

Girls...would you date your COUSINS' EX-boyfriend?!?
haha if i were u i wouldnt date ur ex's cousin , lol my frined is in that situation right now and oh boy its not nice. His cousins gf broke up with his cousin just to be with this kid and she is 22 and he is 17 , his family dosent like that at all there r many conflicts r going on right now and i dont think your going to be friends with ur ex any longer if u date her cousin plus if i was her cousin that u liekd i wouldnt date you cuz i dont want to see my cousin hurt


No comments:

Post a Comment