Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Release date in illinois?

My boyfriend is scheduled for release on Saturday, I was informed that no one is released on weekends. I have been unable to get the correct date as to weather it will be the Friday before or the Monday that follows. I have tried the prison and they tell me two different dates, I have had my brother in law call and that's when they gave him Saturday date.This is all in the same week mind you so nothing had changed. I waited until after his 30 days in to call.When they called to check out thehouse he will be paroling to they did not give a date. I am lost here, this is for minor disorderly conduct charges and he is doing a 61 day turn around. I need help here, I feel like I am being mislead!

Release date in illinois?
He will be released on Saturday. One day is the same as another in jail or prison. He is released when he has served his time.


No comments:

Post a Comment