Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Im going on this double date on Friday night.....?

Ok, so im going on this double date on Friday night with my friend, her boyfriend and me and my date. Now im just starting to get to know this guy and i would of been nice if just me and him went on our date together but my friends boyfriend is best friends with my date and wanted to go too. So me and my date decided to plan on another date with just me and him on Sunday. My question is on Friday night after our dinner date should i ask him to go to his house so we could have some alone time or should we hang out as a group? Since Ive only known him for two weeks, am i wrong for asking him to go back to his place soo soon?? (Noooo, not to sleep with him, just to get to know one another without our friends there)

Im going on this double date on Friday night.....?
never being on a double date but hope your goes well
Reply:thanks for the awnser and id love to go but im from cali and ur to old for me

dds

No comments:

Post a Comment