Sunday, July 11, 2010

Due date curiosity - too much time on my hands!?

My due date from my 12 weeks NHS scan has put my due date at April 11.


I am just doing my baby book and I had a scan done earlier than that privately because I was going on a long haul flight. This was done on August 29 last year and the scan says '7wk1day' on it and baby measures 1.04cm


I have just worked out that first scan puts my due date as tomorrow.


I know I am splitting hairs now and it really makes no difference at this stage but I am just curious to see if my sums are right?


(that is assuming the 7wk1d is the fetus age and not counting from my period? If it wasn't the fetus age my due date would be April 21 and I am sure the NHS scan wouldn't have been that far out.


Like I say, it makes little difference as baby will come when it comes but anybody who is 39weeks pregnant or has been will understand the time I have on my hands and the fixation I have with when baby might come! :-) xxxx

Due date curiosity - too much time on my hands!?
as you say, a baby will come when it's ready, enjoy the rest while you can, good luck and best wishes for a happy healthy baby to you and your family.
Reply:anytime from now till 2 weeks away, has the baby descended yet? When you start waddling a bit you know the time is close, but they choose their own time!


Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment