Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How do you date people if your mom doesnt really like anyone you date?

I've had so many situations that in my relationships(if they worked out.) My mom had something to say about them. Its either hes too young for you( wen she doesnt have a problem with the age if their older, but their still always is a problem.), I dont like him, hes up to no good and wants 1 thing, or if she doesnt like him she'll make away so who ever im dating cant see me. But what i dont understand is when theres someone i dont like she wants me to date him, but when theres somebody i really want to date she doesnt want me to talk to them. I know shes only looking out for me but i want to experince things on my own sometines. And i feel like if im the one that has to date them why not let me choose who i want. I mean she doesnt have to like or deal with them, just respect and deal with it.

How do you date people if your mom doesnt really like anyone you date?
tell ur mommy, to mind her own business and not to cock block every man u like, and to stick to hers :) Dont take crap from ppl, u have ur own crap to clean up...Mwaaxx


No comments:

Post a Comment