Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I recently started dating this guy, we are going out on our third date, how can I tell if he likes me?

I am 40 years old and have never been in a serious relationship before. In the past I've only dated causally which seems to be a lot easier. Not to mention less complicated, unlike dating someone for a serious relationship. So, since I'm new at this relationship thing I would like to know how I can tell or know whether this guy really likes me or not. I'm a Capricorn and so is he, which makes both of us somewhat on the serious side and very down to earth. I met him on an internet dating site and we talked for 3 months before I decided that it was time for us to finally meet. To which he was also agreeable to as well. He has initiated all of our other get togethers, and when choosing a place, he has taken into consideration things that I like to do when making his decision. I like to write so, he arranged for us to go to a "reading %26amp; reception" (of poetry %26amp; short stories) at Mpls College of Art %26amp; Design. We had our first kiss on our second date %26amp; I loved it, which he initiated.

I recently started dating this guy, we are going out on our third date, how can I tell if he likes me?
No question he likes you. If he didn't, there would not have even been a second date. Enjoy the ride. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment