Sunday, August 22, 2010

Animal crossing: Wild World date won't change...?

I brought a used animal crossing ds game on ebay last week and it arrived yesterday. I deleted the old town and started my own. Every thing was going great and I paid off my first mortgage, and bought enough items in the shop for it to be remodeled the second day, Febuary 1st. untill today. I logged back on, and I couldn't put any money in the second mortgage. I went to the shop, and although there was a bulletin, and Tom Nook told me that the shop was closing, it was still open. The items were the same as yesterday. I checked the date, and although the time was correct, the date still said, thursday, january 31st..... I checked my ds time, ( I got that recently on ebay too, so maybe the problem is with the ds?) but it said the correct date. I removed the cartridge, and reverified the date on the ds, but the game date was the same. I checked nintendo's website, but there was nothing. What's wrong, and what can I do to change it? Or if I can't, is there a possibility of me returning it

Animal crossing: Wild World date won't change...?
I'd say returning the game is not going to happen as you bought it on ebay. Did you try changing the date in the ds' settings and seeing if that changes the date in the game. It will at least let you know which side is the problem. If the date on your nintendo changes and the game doesn't it's the game.
Reply:Hmmm Tricky One.....


Heres My Best Answer





1. When you log in don't click your person.


2. Click the phone and wait.


3. Press "Reset Clock" when it appears.


4. Do it to the date your on again.





There is another possible way. Maybe your game has a glitch. I suggest you never buy from Ebay again and buy a new Animal Crossing Game.


No comments:

Post a Comment