Sunday, August 22, 2010

Date question?

I went out on a date last night and i haven't been on a date in over a year. I'm 24 and a mom. Well he told me he was going to be busy this week @ work and that he wants to bug me on the phone. He also kept me in front of my house for almost an hour just talking and smiling. There was no kiss I don't kiss on a first date but i gave him a fat hug.


I don't know if i sent the wrong message, i told him i like him a lot and to bug me. Does it sound like he wants to see me again or just be friends? Or looking for a way to dodge this crazy girl?

Date question?
. Wait and see if he bugs you.With phone calls.I think he will and pester the life out of you.Your behavior was quite proper and the fact he hung about for an hour,is promising


No comments:

Post a Comment