Sunday, August 22, 2010

Whenever I date someone I end up feeling like a psycho...?

Before I started dating, I felt pretty good about myself and quite "normal." Now that I am dating, I get really insecure and have the urge to stalk and do crazy stuff like that. Men used to respect me. Now after I get to know them by dating them, I start getting freaked out and scare them all away and look like the psycho girl to stay away from. Am I just one of those people that just shouldn't date?

Whenever I date someone I end up feeling like a psycho...?
I think you need to look within yourself and examine your self-esteem and self-worth. Are you dating guys that are taking advantage of you? Do they make you feel good about yourself? Do you make them feel good about themselves? Insecurity comes from self-esteem and self-worth issues. Look within yourself and figure out how you really feel about who you are and what you are worth and don't let someone else determine that for you.
Reply:....maybe a good visit with the local mental health facility therapist might help hun...who knows really?


I say if you absolutely actually feel this way emotionally about yourself darlin?.....well then YES babe....maybe there is something wrong with you possibly...agreed?

teething

No comments:

Post a Comment