Thursday, August 19, 2010

Go out on a date now or later?

Dec 5th will be my birthday, so I've been inviting some of my closer friends to go to the movies with me on Saturday. I txted the girl I liked and asked her to go to the movies..but I said "are you free for movies on sat?" and she was like she had a bday party to go to..but friday she was free..so I kinda moved my movies thing to friday so she could go..but she didn't know that. Today she was like "so are we still on for our date this friday"..and i was like sweet..she thinks its a date..but shes expecting us to be alone I dont know what to do. Should I go to the movies with her alone that friday..and then on the next day go with my friends? or should all my friends go this friday..and then we go on our date in a later time? I really need help so i can make plans before this weekend..and also..if youre going to the movies with someone on a date..whats a good limit..because its not good to go too far on the first date =)..i'll be 17!!! Later..Thanks!





-Jared

Go out on a date now or later?
Tell your friends that the movies will still be on Sat. If they ask why, just say that you had to. Then go out with the girl on Friday! Don't worry, your friends will get that it's important.
Reply:Just tell her it's not really a date-date because all your friends will be there, but you can go on a real date another time.





It's your birthday, party like a rock star with everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment