Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To date or not ot date????

My ex girlfriend just broke up with a guy. She was in the relationship for almost a year. She knows I like her still and she wants to date me now, but I feel it’s too soon to date her. I told her I don’t want to be a rebound and she tells me that she would never do that to me. As much as I want to date her I don’t feel she is ready to deal with another relationship. I want our relationship to last so I want to wait, but I know she doesn’t want to. I’m afraid that if I do wait she’ll grow tired of waiting and not give me another chance. I have waited almost three years for another chance with her… what should I do??? I have told her how I feel and love everything about her...she is the first girl I can actually say I loved so I don't know what to do…The reason we broke up was because we were going to different schools at the time and she was afraid we weren't ever going to see each other….we both have changed so much since then though.

To date or not ot date????
okk the reason u guys broke up was stupid so u have been waitng for her all this time to give urself another chance so dont blow it by waiting some more i mean seriously you know u dont want to wait any longer but as a guy its nice ur giving this girl her time but if she says she doesnt need anymore that she wants u bak then she is being serious %26amp; she wont wait forever so do it soon !


No comments:

Post a Comment