Thursday, August 19, 2010

Date of my practical car test needed.??

Hi all, Can anyone advise me on how and where I could retreive confirmation on when I passed my practical driving test?. May seem a silly question but, As I was given 2 years to retrieve my actual license I therefore left it untill the last minute and now I am faced with insurance companys asking for the exact date in which I past and a license with the date I had received the license on. Although the time inbetween was only just over a year, I suspect that if I enter the actual date it may reduce my insurance. Any advis would be greatly apprieciated and will be awarded with 10 points he he.

Date of my practical car test needed.??
If it isnt written on your insurance photocard or document then the ONLY way to find out is to ring up the DVLA (the agency who issues your driving license) or the equivalent of it in your country.


No comments:

Post a Comment