Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Date?

Alright.


I am 16 years old, he's 18.


Anyway, I got his number a few weeks ago, and since then we've talked a little bit online.


Well, he's asked me if I'd like to go hangout at the movies sometime.


Now, I'm thinking that "Hanging out" means " a date."


Something tells me I'm right, women's intuition, maybe?





Anyway, I was needing your adive, assuming that you've been there, and done that.





I can drive, and I was wondering, should I drive and just meet him there? Or, would that be weird?





Do you think he's trying to 'get some' by inviting me to the movies? Do you think that guys are trying ' to get some' by asking girls out to the movies for first dates?





This will be my first date,ever. So, is there anything I should know?





Oh, and what are some good date movies out right now?

First Date?
ask him if he can take you, so you can talk more.


not all guys are trying to get some by asking girls to the movie, sometimes they just wanted a place where you 2 can be alone and accompany each other.


if your positive it is a date, tilt your head onto his shoulder, and he'll put his arm around you

cosmetic dentistry

No comments:

Post a Comment