Thursday, August 19, 2010

I missed reset court date in Asheville, NC.I live in TN.How can I get a new court date?I know about fta.?

I missed a date last summer because I was in nursing home. Got new court date and ride backed out on me within HOURS of leaving. I live in TN, so it's not easy for me to get there. I plan on pleading not guilty ALL THE WAY. Why should I even have to be there if all the lawyer has to do is bound it over? Are the laws in different states THAT different? Lawyers secretary said to go there and see magistrate but won't I have to go to jail?Since, I missed a date already they won't reset for me. I don't have the money to hire a lawyer and don't have the means to goto NC and take a chance on going to jail. Especially just to reschedule a court date. HELP!!

I missed reset court date in Asheville, NC.I live in TN.How can I get a new court date?I know about fta.?
FIRST IT DEPENDS ON THE CHARGES AGAINST YOU.


SECOND-YES THE LAWS ARE DIFFERENT FROM STATE TO STATE.


THRID-DID YOU TRY CALLING THE CIRCUIT CLERKS OFFICE?


MOST IMPORTANT*****DO NOT LET THIS LINGER ON, BECAUSE FINES AND PENTALTIES COULD COST YOU BIG TIME!!!!
Reply:Contact Clerk of the court


No comments:

Post a Comment