Sunday, August 22, 2010

I wanna date the best friend of my would-be date! This is trouble!?

I had asked this one girl, Amanda, out on a double date. I called her 20 min.s before I was to pick her up, and she informs me that she was called in to work and wouldn't be available to go with me. I told the other couple, and my friend urged me to get a different date. I called a bunch of other girls, but they didn't answer. That was all last Saturday. Then on the following Monday, one of the girls I had called, Angie, asked me why I had called (her mom had answered the phone and then told her about it). I merely told her my friend needed a double. She said, "Oh man! I totally would have gone with you, but I was already at a basketball game!" I told her that the next time I was gonna go on a double date I would ask her. So then Amanda texted me the next day saying, 'Prom is on the 28th!'





Now I'm feeling not so interested in Amanda, and more interested in Angie. I'm thinking more of taking Angie to Prom...the only problem: these two are good friends! What do I do?

I wanna date the best friend of my would-be date! This is trouble!?
Not a good idea to mess with best friends. The other one will feel rejected not just by you, but by the best friend too. This may cause her to become mad enoiugh to break you guys up ANY way she can.


I have never seen this work out good.


No comments:

Post a Comment