Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Date stamp on digital pictures....please help...?

I took the cutest picture of my son tonight, but the date stamp is covering part of his face. When I pull up the folder the thumbnail of the picture doesn't show the date stamp, but when I open it, it's there. Does anyone know how to remove the date stamp from photos? A while back, I moved a picture from my computer back to the camera to resize it so that I could print out a bigger copy of it, now when I try that, it says File Error and I can't access the picture through my camera. PLEASE HELP!!!

Date stamp on digital pictures....please help...?
You will have to turn off that feature on the camera. It is not usually a default setting, so you may have accidentally turned it on when you were looking through your cameras menu.





Once you expose the image, you cannot change the image sizes. The best practice is to set your camera to take all the images at its largest size and highest resolution.





It is never a good idea to move images from your computer to the memory card in the camera. The memory card keeps track of images that are put there by the camera in an index file and will not recognize images (as a rule) that have been transferred to it.





Always copy your images from the camera to your computer and save the originals on a CD so you will not accidentally overwrite them when making changes in them using your photo program.


No comments:

Post a Comment